Technical Requirements: Everything you need to access our media
- Windows NT 4.0, 95 and above
- IE 6 and above
- Windows Media Player and/or Real Media Player
- Headphones and/or speakers
- Adobe Acrobat Reader for PDF slides and handouts: Download latest version free
Note: Mac usage is unsupported.
Can’t View a Webcast? Troubleshoot the problem
Is the volume turned up? Check:
- The volume control on the speakers themselves
- The volume control in your computer's operating system
- The volume control within the media player
Other things you should check on your computer, with help from your internet service provider if necessary:
- That your computer has a sound card
- That you have at least a 28K modem connection to the internet
- That you have the ability to run compressed video in real-time
- That there are no firewall restrictions on your network preventing you from viewing content
Still having problems viewing content?
You may need to download the latest fix from Windows as explained in on the Windows Update site.